Gas or oil fired crucible furnaces
Crucible melting is commonly used to produce small and medium-sized castings in foundries and maintenance sheds .
Our furnaces are used for melting non-ferrous metals and their alloys. They are also suitable for molten metals storing.
Advantages of using crucible furnaces:
- for operating with another kind of alloys you just need to change crucible
- produce high-quality metals by using ceramic crucibles (during melting liquid doesn’t contact with the gases and oxidation)
- are more efficient for refining and degassing processes
- are convenient as holding furnaces for gravity die casting and high-pressure die casting
- low shell temperature
- high-speed crucible heating (quick melting process – 400 kg per hour (electric heating furnaces – 250 kg per hour))
- no need to conduct electrical power
- gas burners can reduce energy expenses (if to compare with electric heating) more than 3 times
Our company produces crucible furnaces with the capacity:
- for aluminum and aluminum alloys – 0,04 tons; 0,06 tons; 0.1 tons; 0,16 tons; 0,25 tons; 0,45 tons; 0,5 tons; 0,75 tons; 1 ton; 2 tons;
- for copper and its alloys – 0,1 tons; 0,25 tons; 0,6 tons.
Customer may choose furnaces equipped with microprocessor controlled automatic burners Weishaupt (Germany) or running on gas or liquid fuel burners by Elko (Germany); with ceramic crucibles by Polyteg (Germany) or crucibles by Mammut (Germany).
Basic equipment of our crucible furnaces:
- furnace body with refractors and canopy
- tongs to set up crucible into lined shell
- operating panel
- immersion thermocouple
- operating documentation
- TR CU Certificate